WebHook Notification not Working in Zoom App

I am unable to receive web hook notification in my zoom apps end point. If I am using jwt app type then webhook working fine. but in zooom app type webhook not working.

Hi @sumit.pathak
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer forum, I am happy to help here!
Could you please confirm if your app is published in the Marketplace? and if so, what is the name of it?

There are some steps that might help you to debug your issue:

1. Send a post request to your Endpoint URL, if you do not receive this event then you will have to check your Endpoint

2. If you DO RECEIVE the post request, but not the Zoom events, try replacing your endpoint with a test endpoint of your preference (such as webhook.site).

3. If you receive events and Zoom events in this test endpoint, please check that your Endpoint URL is working properly.

But in case that you are not receiving Zoom events at all (to your Endpoint or the Test Endpoint), please provide us with the following information so we can escalate this issue

1. App ID

2. Endpoint URL

3. Expected events

4. Meeting IDs

Cheers,
Elisa

My app is not published in zoom market place. Currently It is in development phase.
Actually We are making a zoom apps type with the help of node or express js and pug template engine. But We are using zoom/appssdk to accessing zoom api features then i am continoues getting error
Error: The Zoom Apps SDK is not supported by this browser

Please help me.
Is Zoom App sdk working with server side or not.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.