Webhooks for Every Meeting (Including Non-Hosted Meetings)

Description
I have a user-level authorized app and the meeting.ended and meeting.participant_left webhook fires only on meetings for which I am the host. How do I get a webhook at the end of each meeting that I attend/host even if the host is in a different account?

Error
No webhook received.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Webhook

Which Endpoint/s?
meeting.ended
https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/webhook-reference/meeting-events/meeting-ending
meeting.participant_left
https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/webhook-reference/meeting-events/participant-left

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Set up a user authorized app
  2. Enable the meeting.ended and/or meeting.participant_left webhook
  3. Join a meeting hosted by someone else or someone in another Zoom account
  4. Wait for webhook - no webhook :frowning:

Additional context
Simply put, I need a webhook at the end of every meeting a user joins whether or not they (or someone in their Zoom account) is the host.

Hey @pcheek, thanks for posting & using Zoom!

:thinking: Hmm - we don’t currently provide this type of event, these participant events are meant for host users to get event data on their meetings. But you’re right this would be really useful! I’ll add this to our feature requests and see how & where we can get this on our roadmap.

Edit: reference (ZOOM-154264)

Hi Michael - Ok, thanks, not a problem! If not via webhook, then where can I poll for a list of meetings that a user has participated in whether or not they were the host?

Hey @pcheek, I don’t think we provide this data; it would have to be analyzed by an account owner, and even then it would not include meetings joined outside of the account. I’m going to work on including these types of events onto the platform.

Great thanks @michael.zoom! I know a number of the other conferencing platforms provide information like this so I look forward to putting it to good use with Zoom as well :rocket:

@pcheek It’s going to take us some time to implement this, there are some important considerations for who can subscribe to and view this type of data. We’ll work on it!

:rocket: :rocket: :rocket: