Event subscriptions not working

hi
I have created a JWT App and I have subscribed to some events, but it does not send any, I have already tried using webhook.site to debug, I have also created a Webhook Only app and no record appears either, the strange thing is that in another account I have I made an application the same and if it sends the events correctly.
I hope you can help me with my problem

Greetings, @Aeon,

Welcome to the Developer Forum and thank you for posting. Can you share the Webhooks events you are not receiving? Down below I’ve linked our Not receiving Webhooks Developer Support article for your review.

Let me know if this helps or if you have further clarifications.

Best,
Donte

Good day
I meet the requirements you mention, in another account I have exactly the same configuration and it works correctly
Webhooks events I try to receive:
Start Meeting, End Meeting, Participant/Host joined meeting, Participant/Host left meeting, Meeting has been created, Meeting has been updated, Meeting has been deleted, Recording Started, Recording Stopped, Recording Paused, Recording Resumed

thaks

any solution to my problem, because in my other account it continues to work normally and in the other I continue with the problem

Hi @Aeon ,

Can you please open a support ticket with this information? Thank you.

Gianni

I have already open a ticket, thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.