Webhooks not firing :)

Hi

I would like to use webhooks for my JWT app. I have successfully enabled and configured my Event Subscriptions in the marketplace and activated the app.

I have double checked that my endpoint is publicly accessible to POST requests (tested it with Postman) and double checked all the prerequisites stated on your developper support blog : https://devsupport.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360059893792-Not-receiving-Webhooks

However, when I fire the events (Meeting start, Meeting end), I never get any request from Zoom servers. I have carefully inspected my server logs to make sure, but nothing came in.

Is it a misconfiguration on your side and could you please help ? It would be a pity to be obliged to resort to API calls just to check a meeting end event.

Many thanks !
Kamal

Hi @kamal3 ,

Can you please create a ticket with the meeting id info and the specific events and someone from our support team will investigate what the issue may be.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.