Webinar API - Perform Batch Registrants - Status code 404, Error Code 3043 : Webinar has reached maximum attendee capacity

Hi,

Description
We are performing webinar batch registrants process via API and always encounters error mentioned in the error description,
our understanding, there is no limit of adding the webinar registrants, but the number of participants that could join the webinar it self will be limited based on our webinar plan

Error
Status code 404, Error Code 3043 : Webinar has reached maximum attendee capacity.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
https://api.zoom.us/v2/webinars/"+webinarid+"/batch_registrants

Screenshots (If applicable)

we always limit the number of records as allowed (30 records at once), in the other hands performing a single add registrants have no issue,

will greatly appreciate the advice, Thank you

Hi @vid.avengers,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

Do you know how many registrants you’ve already created so far? Please note that our max number of registrants is capped at 4,999.

Thanks,
Will

Hi Will,
Thank you for the reply
we are fully aware about the max limit of registrants for meeting [4,999]
but this is for webinar,

what we would like to know is what is the maximum number of registrants allowed for the zoom webinar…?
because either from official document or from another zoom developer forum topic, always says that unlimited number of people can be registered for zoom webinar

please advice, thank you

Hi @vid.avengers,

I see, thanks for clarifying! I’m working on confirming this for you (ZOOM-276427).

Thanks, and I’ll be in touch shortly,
Will

Hi @vid.avengers,

I’ve confirmed the max number of registrants is 99,999.

Thanks!
Will

Thank you very much for the given confirmation, we greatly appreciate it

No problem, glad I could help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.