Webinar attendees cannot access video

Webinar attendees don’t have access to switch video on unless they’re promoted to panelist. Is there a way to allow attendees to use video? I could promote attendees to panelists to allow them use video, but the issue is that post webinar survey redirection does not work for panelists.

If you want an attendee to turn on video, then you need to promote them to a panellist. Once you have finished with their video, you can revert them back to an attendee. This is the only way currently.

Thanks,
Alex

2 Likes

Thanks Alex.
Standard Zoom meeting allows everyone to use video, and I’m wondering if there’s a way to implement post-meeting redirection to external feedback page with standard Zoom meeting? Post-meeting external survey url is the only reason I’m using webinar.

Hey @healthywebmasta,

For questions about the Zoom App and meeting / webinar functionality, please reach out to support.zoom.us. :slight_smile:

Let us know if you are using the Web SDK, if so, we can answer your questions here.

Appreciate your answer as well, @alexmayo

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.