Webinar not found or has expired

Using the Zoom Meeting API (Add a webinar registrant),
Zoom Meeting API (Add a webinar registrant) is used to allow users (site visitors) to participate in webinars registered on zoom.us.
We have built a system that allows users (site visitors) to participate in webinars registered on zoom.us.

We do not want them to use the webinar registration link , but rather use the registration form on our site.
The API we have created has been applied for the marketplace and the application is open to the public.

The following is the assumed flow up to registration.
(1) Webinar attendees input necessary items from the application form on our website.
(2) API is executed with the entered items as parameters.
(The ID of the webinar to be registered is specified by the system)
(3) Webinar participants register (approve) the application with their own zoom account
(4) The participant is registered to the specified webinar using the entered items.

The following is what is happening.
The API returns HTTP Status Code: 404 (Error Code: 3001).

When using the same API with our zoom account before submitting the application
(It was possible to register without any errors even if it was not our Zoom account.
(We have opened it to the marketplace so that users other than our Zoom account can also register.)

Confirmation
I think the error message is “Webinar not found”,
The webinar that is available for registration is not the one created with our account, but the one created with the participant’s account that registered for the app.
I assume that the error message is “Webinar not found”.

@huf_marketing_info.

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer. I see you need help getting Webinar information for users, not on your account. Can you share if your app is published in the Zoom Marketplace? The only way to make a request for user outside of your account is if the your Marketplace App is published.

In the meantime, here is a helpful forum post on this topic :

Hi Donte.

Thank you.

I see you need help getting Webinar information for users, not on your account.

I’m sorry I didn’t explain myself better,
I want to have a webinar that I have created, and I want the user to register as a participant in the webinar with their own account.

Can you share if your app is published in the Zoom Marketplace?

Yes, It was recently published.