Webinar plan is missing?

Description
Hello, I’m attempting to send registrants to a meeting/webinar using a 3rd party landing page system. I believe I have the necessary authentication method in place, but I continue to get the following error and not sure what webinar plan I need. The account I’m using is a paid account. Am I missing something in my JWT configuration? Please advise.

Error
{“code”:200,“message”:“Webinar plan is missing. You must subscribe to the webinar plan and enable webinars for this user in order to perform this action: t4aVjd0TSK-nlLHXdXmrUQ.”}

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
https://api.zoom.us/v2/webinars/{{webinarId}}/registrants

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Visit my test page: Bluepoint Virtual Workshop
  2. I receive an email notification with the API request. It shows the Authentication, Post Data, and response from the server.

Screenshots (If applicable)
Attached is screen shot from email resposne.

Hi @martechLeeFrucci,

Welcome to the community!

I understand that you already have a paid account in place, however have you also purchased a webinar plan and assigned it to that user?

Webinars come at an additional cost with Zoom, so you’ll need a valid, assigned license before you can start using the Webinars API.

The below article covers how to purchase and assign a webinar license.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,
Alex

Thanks, Alex. I was able to use the meeting response and successfully register for a meeting through the API. Appreciate the help!

1 Like

@martechLeeFrucci Excellent news! :slight_smile:

1 Like

One last question. My Admin account has several users, most are licensed members with their own logins. Can this API I created in my account work with other meetings created by the other users?

1 Like

@martechLeeFrucci yes your main account will be able to access any sub-users of your account :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for jumping in @alexmayo! :100:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.