Webinar update on Service Now through API

Description
We have to do integration with Service Now in terms of automating license availability of Zoom Webinar so that it can update the data accordingly on Service Now whenever user tries to book it through service request template on Service Now Tool. Please help me to understand if its achievable and let us know the API details which is required to get this functionality ,refreshing time in Zoom cloud(Webinar data) and how latest data would be.

Thanks
Sanjeev

[[EDITED TO REMOVE UNUSED TEMPLATE CONTENT]]

Hey @sanjeev.kumar1!
Welcome to the Zoom Developer Community.

I want to make sure I understand your goal(s) and desired workflows so I may answer your question accurately please sir…

1. Could you please provide more clarity about this, “…automating license availability of Zoom Webinar…” please? This could mean many things and I want to be certain I understand.

2. Does “it” === Zoom in this statement: “…so that it can update the data accordingly on Service Now whenever user tries to book it through service request template on Service Now Tool.”?

3. Do you want to update data when people ATTEMPT (try) to book, or ONLY when they SUCCESSFULLY book using the Service Now Tool please?

4. Could you expand with greater detail what you mean in this part of your request, “…refreshing time in Zoom cloud(Webinar data) and how latest data would be.”?

Have you taken time to read through our documentation? Our developer docs are extremely well written, and developers regularly praise how helpful it is to them while writing code. https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides

Also, here is our complete Zoom Webinar API Documentation, and you can see that every API Reference doc includes a live API console so you can quickly test using your Zoom Marketplace app’s API Keys too!)*

You mentioned “refreshing time in Zoom cloud (Webinar data), and how latest data would be”, and that leads me to believe you might be interested in your code receiving near real-time data from Zoom when updates/events occur in our system. Zoom provides developers with Webhooks and your app can subscribe to receive one/many events and related data, specifically in your case Webinar Webhooks.

Please take some time to familiarize yourself with our documentation, and answer the questions I asked above, and I’ll be happy to help guide you.