WebSdk 2.9.7 onMeetingStatus does not return status on 'disconnect'

Meeting SDK Type and Version Web MeetingSdk 2.9.7 also tried on 2.10.0

**Description: I want to implement in the Angular app redirect after the meeting ends or when the user left the meeting. From the newer version than 2.6.0 - hook ‘onMeetingStatus’ not returns for me status 3. For the previous versions it was working correctly, but now I had to update the library version because I need the view selector button.
I tried also ‘onUserLeave’ but it did not return anything, ‘leaveUrl’ field does not work as well.
Any ideas to workaround the missed status? **

How To Reproduce

1. Install library from @zoomus/websdk - npm
2. Implement the library with instruction
3. Add ‘onMeetingStatus’ listener to the code
4. Join, next leave the meeting and check if status 3 was returned. Do the same but enter as host, end the whole meeting, and check the status.

ZoomMtg.inMeetingServiceListener('onMeetingStatus', function (data) {
      // {status: 1(connecting), 2(connected), 3(disconnected), 4(reconnecting)}
      console.log('[ZOOM-MEET.COMPONENT-onMeetingStatus: ]', data.meetingStatus);

if (data.meetingStatus === 3) {
        window.location.href = leaveUrlAddress;
      }
    });

Hi @adrian.galuszka
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, I am happy to help here!
Have you been able to troubleshoot this issue on your end?

@elisa.zoom My question is similar to @adrian.galuszka
Is there an option to automatically join waiting guests when host starts meeting, like it’s done in Zoom desktop app?

Currently in websdk version [‘2.10.1’, ‘2.10.1_20230301_ES5_release - {date}’, 1502], the guest sits on “Meeting has not started” screen and nothing happens when the host later starts this meeting.

@sridhar.netha,
Have you considered leveraging the tk token Join flow ?

Here is our help documentation for reference :

https://developers.zoom.us/docs/meeting-sdk/web/client-view/webinars/#the-tk-parameter-also-supports

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.