What are the minimal routes a chatbot app must implement for it to be installable?

Description

According to the docs,

If your app contains a valid Redirect URL, Whitelist URL, and has chosen at least one scope, it is valid to install for testing. Click ‘Install’ and follow the prompts to install your app onto your Zoom Account. This will install the Chatbot onto your Zoom Client (your Zoom App).

However we are seeing a strange behaviour where if a chatbot appears to be missing an /authorize and/or /deauthorize end point then even after granting permission it does not show up in the Zoom client for the users of that tenant even though it shows up in the Installed Apps section in the Developer’s Manage portal.

Which prompts the question, other than the main / endpoint without which the functionality of a chatbot would not be realized, what are the minimum additional routes a chatbot must implement for it to be available to end uses in the Zoom chat client?

Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Knowing the endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

Chatbot

Which Endpoint/s?
Knowing the API endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @gauraves,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. I’m not aware of any other requisite endpoints for a chatbot to become available. Even in this instance, it seems that the chatbot is installed it just needs to be authorized on a per-user basis before being used by them. I’ll see if we can have our documentation updated to reflect this.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.