What is the max allowable length of ZM_SPKR_NA in Participant API?

What is the max allowable length of ZM_SPKR_NA in Participant API ?

Is there a place where I can refer the max allowable length of ZOOM API fields ?

Hey @pradeep.myla,

Can you clarify which field exactly you’re referring to in the API? Is it possible you’re referring to a custom field? If you can point me to the particular field with a screenshot or link this would be helpful.

In regards to the max allowable length for Zoom API fields, we don’t have an overarching reference material like this for every single field, but it’s a great suggestion that I’m happy to advocate for.

Thanks, and let me know if you’re able to point me to the specific field in question via the documentation or a screenshot—I’ll be happy to further assist.

Best,
Will

we are using “speaker” field from ZOOM participant API info (Sample values are like “speaker”: “Plantronics BT600”). In our ORACLE database we defined datatype length as VARCHAR2(100). But in one of the records we received 102 bytes and our load job failed. We would like to know the max length we can assign to these types of fields ? If you can point to place where we can lookup the max allowable length for ZOOM API fields that would be great. We are using ZOOM Meetings & Participants data only.

Hey @pradeep.myla,

Just to make sure we’re on the same page, it’s this field under this api that you’d like to know the max length for?:

If that’s the case, I can find out for you—though I’m afraid we don’t have a comprehensive resource publicly available for this. Just confirm this is the field, when you get a chance.

Best,
Will