What ist best way to stream a meeting via API with an API Plan?

Description
What ist best way to stream a meeting with an API Plan? I have tried to enable streaming with the API, but I received an error message, that streaming is not available for our account.

I talked to support and they told me that I need e.g. a Pro Account in order to use streaming.

Is there a way to manage users of our API account and an additional Pro Account with only one JWT App. Or do I have to create an additional JWT for for the Pro Account?

Hi @stephane.lux,

That’s correct—you will need a Pro plan in order to use the Livestreaming functionality.

In regards to have two separate accounts, I should note that apps function on an individual account basis, so if you wished to have API access under both accounts, you’d need separate apps.

Let me know if this helps to clarify.

Thanks,
Will

Thank you for the reply.

Is it possible to add a Pro Plan account to an API Plan Account. I want to avoid having to separate apps.

Hey @stephane.lux,

Yes, you should be able to upgrade your plan to a Pro plan without a problem. If you have any questions about this, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support Team:

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.