I am sorry for this question, I understand that this is not the correct forum for this but I have not been able to get a proper answer anywhere and I figured this would help anyone looking to integrate ZOOM using APIs.
I am working on a project to create a web application capable of providing live courses/webinars thus making it a consolidated place for educational material related to any topic of interest. I plan on scheduling webinars and meetings for the webinar and live courses respectively. As far as I was able to gather from reading the API resource, the following shall be workflow:
- I add the user with the email available to me (as he already has an account on my web app) to my account.
- The account type shall be licensed in case I want him to be able to schedule webinars and courses.
- Then I add the registrants to the webinars or the live course meetings after creating a basic user account for them.
I would like to know if the above approach is fine or there should be some other path I should take to accomplish the desired functionality.
The question that I would like to ask is what should be the plan I should be buying based on the above usability pointers and the following specifications:
- In case I use autocreate/cust create
- In case I use just create
It would be very helpful in case all these queries are attended
Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?