Hello. Sorry for my poor English.
I’m trying to develop a system to manage and monitor multiple meetings.
The outline of the system is that the administrator will divide the participants into several groups and monitor the situation for each group.
I’ve heard that we can’t get a stream from a breakout room, so I’m trying to create new meetings with as many groups as there are, and get a stream of each group’s meetings from there, and monitor them.
I’m aware that to do this, a user with a Pro license must host and open the meeting.
To implement this, if the administrator of the system has a Pro license and the participants only have a basic license:
- create as many users with Pro licenses as there are groups
- create as many meetings as there are groups with the created users as hosts
- add participants as members of the new meetings
- set up the stream destination
- the host exits the conference.
- delete the user with the newly created Pro license
Is it possible to get the stream for each group in this process?
If so, do I need a Pro license for the number of meetings I want to open?
Since creating and deleting a new user each time is tedious, is there a better way to do this?