What kind of platform should I use to create a product that can be integrated into zoom and get audio input at real-time?

Description

Hello, I try to make a web application that can integrate into zoom and extract only the user’s real-time audio input. That means during the Zoom meeting, not extract all of the attendees at the meeting, only extract my voice in real-time. I have trouble figuring out what platform in one of these I should choose to develop my application.

Thank you!

Hey @yli3,

To get access to audio streams in real time, I suggest using the Fully Customizable SDK.

Please note the differences between the Fully Customizable SDKs and the Client SDKs.

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy I had a similar question to the one above. It seems like using the Fully Customizable SDK only suffices for non Zoom Meetings (I pray that I am wrong :slight_smile: ).
Is there any way to stream the audio from an existing zoom meeting I am in? The Client SDK doesn’t seem to expose media streams directly.
If not, maybe you all might have a suggestion for a workaround. I’ve been spending quite a bit of time trying to decipher some of the underlying websocket code for the time being.

Hey @ahmed.alsabag,

Correct, the Fully Customizable SDK is seperate and non compatible with Zoom Meetings.

The Client SDKs do not give access to the media streams, but you could use the custom livestream service, like how other apps are doing it. :slight_smile:

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,
Tommy

I think this is exactly what I am looking for :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :!! Thank you so much @tommy for directing me toward this. You are truly a great help.

1 Like

You are welcome @ahmed.alsabag! :slight_smile:

Please let us know if you need help with anything else!

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.