What WinSdk classes/interfaces to use to control the feed that Zoom reads from PC/Graphics card for the Outbound Share

Hi,

WinSdk v5.0.24433.0616

I’m looking to ‘set’ (force, control) what Zoom shares on a single monitor setup, rather than having Zoom share what is on my screen. I want the share to stay with the window originally shared, and to continue sharing that window even after the sharing host has another window on their screen. I’m working with the below classes/interfaces … could you point me in the direction of how to force Zoom to share a window so that - even if I alt-tab to another window - zoom continues to share just the single originally shared window.

I’m in C# and I have found MeetingServiceWrap().GetMeetingShareController().BlockWindowFromScreenshare (but I see this is deprecated, and not certain that it would be a solution).
CustomUIShareManager
LoggedIn_sdk_controller_ui

These are areas I’m trying, but I’m not certain there is a way to control this in code using the public WinSdk.

Thanks very much!

Hi @Jonaskinny,

Thanks for the post and pardon the late response. Are you trying to share a specific window? If so, you may use the interface StartAppShare to share a specific window.

Thanks!

Thanks Carson! Yes Will has me doing as you suggest. I’m currently learning the order of things to go from sdk auth —> launched meeting sharing only target whnd. I’m getting authorized via auth app I created and a token, so I’m now trying to figure out the rest of the sequence.

| Carson_Chen
September 26 |

• | - |

Hi @Jonaskinny,

Thanks for the post and pardon the late response. Are you trying to share a specific window? If so, you may use the interface StartAppShare to share a specific window.

Thanks!

Yes, that’s what we were looking to validate, and I have validated that we can maintain the originally shared window via the code. Thanks Carson!