No implimentation EnableShowMyAppWindowWhenShare method in C# wrapper

Description
After update SDK, when I share screen dont show our app. I found EnableShowMyAppWindowWhenShare method, but i cant use this, becouse on C# wrapper method no implimentation. Maybe can solve problem that the app not displayed in another way?

Which Windows Meeting SDK version?
v5.7.6.1081

Hi @ultematum091,

Unfortunately we do not actively enhance the C# wrapper’s existing implementation, so you would need to add support for this in your local instance. We have some documentation that can help get you headed in the right direction here.

Thanks!

Hi, @jon.zoom ,

I added this method and start using it, but got problem that all application windows are displayed and I need not show the pannel with annotations, before we used BlockWindowFromScreenshare method, but now all applications windows are no longer displayed when using it. Is it possible exclude a specific application window from sharing?

Hi @ultematum091,

The BlockWindowFromScreenshare would be the best way of specifying which windows should be visible. Are you saying that this is no longer working?

Thanks!

Hi, @jon.zoom ,
Into v5.7.6.1081, when sharing all application windows not displayed on user who sees the shared, I added login with Email → use EnableShowMyAppWindowWhenShare(true), now user sees all windows, next I need exclude annotation window. When I use BlockWindowFromScreenshare method with annotatin window handle, all application windows are not displayed again. Into old version SDK, when I use BlockWindowFromScreenshare, exclude only window handle witch I indicated. Now I try update zoom SDK to version v5.9.0.2546, may be this problem fix into this version, but I cant do this, becouse when I use Initialize SDK method I get error SDKERR_MODULE_LOAD_FAILED, and this problem reproduce into demo app.

Hi @ultematum091,

So if I’m understanding correctly, you are saying that the ability to prevent the annotation toolbar from being displayed has gone away as of 5.7.6.1081? I think you should be able to test 5.9.0 now based on your reply in another thread, so let me know if this is still reproducible after updating.

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom ,
Into version 5.9.0 deprecated Login method and without this method I cant use EnableShowMyAppWindowWhenShare(true) method, I get error = 20, earlier this error meant that there was no login. Now I dont know how displaying application during share.

Hi @ultematum091,

The behavior you are seeing is because this setting is tied to an account setting (Show Zoom windows during screen share). If the end user is not authenticated, there is no account whose settings the SDK can access, so it is not possible to use this function.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.