When joining a meeting, the volume is reduced without any manual adjustment

When joining a meeting, the volume is reduced without any manual adjustment. I have disabled all automatic volume control features in iOS settings.

Additionally, the speaker is separate from the main device. I am not aware of any volume adjustment features in the Meeting SDK that could be causing this.

When creating a meeting,

MobileRTC.shared().getMeetingSettings()? .muteAudioWhenJoinMeeting()

is set.

Does anyone know what might be affecting the volume, and are there any known fixes or solutions?

MeetingSDK:Version5.16.5
Use CustomUI

Hi @KAZUMA87
Thanks for reaching out to us!
Is this happening for all your meetings? Have you noticed any pattern on this?

Hi @elisa.zoom
Thank you for your response. To clarify, the issue does not occur in every meeting; it happens sporadically. There hasn’t been a discernible pattern regarding when the volume reduction takes place. It seems to be random, with the volume occasionally dropping without any manual input or apparent reason. This occurs despite having all automatic volume control features disabled within the iOS settings, and the speaker setup is external to the main device.

Thanks.

Thanks for sharing more details about the issue you are facing @KAZUMA87
Could you please keep an eye on this issue and if it happens again, could you collect the meeting ID and the estimated time when this issue happened so I can take a closer look?

Hi @elisa.zoom

Thanks for getting back to me. This hasn’t happened recently, so if it happens again, I’ll let you know the time and MeetingID.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.