When using ZoomMtg.init() of websdk, u.a.destroy is not a function error appears

Other options are normal, only when isSupportAV:false, the error will appear

Thanks for letting us know!

This issue does not seem like a blocker since it does not break the Web SDK functionally, we will fix it in the future.

Thanks,
Tommy

Any updates on this, regarding to version 1.7.9? Will it be fixed in 1.8.0?

Hey @daniel2,

Is the Web SDK itself working? Or is it crashing due to this error?

Thanks,
Tommy

It crashes when admitting the client connection in the waiting room. If you refresh the page and reconnect, within a minute, it connects like it should.

The pinpointed issue is when the Web SDK Client gets Admitted into the meeting, whilst in the Waiting Room, when having the setting: isSupportAV: false.

Images
When joining and having been admitted from Waiting Room:

When refreshing page and rejoining meeting:

When leaving meeting, in this context:

Hey @daniel2,

Thanks for the info. Our Web SDK engineers are looking into this. I will provide you with updates. (CS-2043)

-Tommy

1 Like

Hey @daniel2,

Are you still having this issue? If so, please share your account # so we can reproduce the issue.

Thanks,
Tommy

Yes, this still happens in 1.7.10.

How do I send the account number, in a DM?

Hey @daniel2,

Sure, I have just DM’d you.

Thanks,
Tommy

This is still an issue in version 1.8.1.
But this time the error occurs in N.sendSocket.

N.sendSocket is not a function. (In 'N.sendSocket(m.END_MEDIA, {})', 'N.sendSocket' is undefined)

Hey @daniel2,

Can you please provide steps to reproduce the issue? I am not able to reproduce this in my own implementation.

Thanks,
Tommy

The key factor is having disabled audio video receiving, via the isSupportAV: false setting.

Hey @daniel2,

We are continuing to look into this issue. I will get back to you once we find the root cause. (CS-2373)

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Do we get any fix for it? I am getting the same issue when isSupportAv is false and tried to let the user in from the waiting room

Hey @sumit.cha20,

That is a seperate issue, and we are currently working on a fix. :slight_smile: (CS-2577)

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @sumit.cha20,

We will be fixing (CS-2577) in version 1.8.5.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Thank you. I saw just now that it will be released on Dec 21st, in three days. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Happy to help! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

1 Like

Hey @daniel2, @spirit.ling.pub, @sumit.cha20,

This is now fixed in Web SDK version 1.8.5.

Please see the release log for more details:

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like