Which Web Meeting SDK version?

Screenshots

Device:

• Device: Hp pavilion
  • Browser: Google Chrome
  • Browser Version 94

this is what it should look like

Hey @DeniJSa ,

This could be due to the size of the screen.

Is your screen size changing between the two screenshots?

Thanks,
Tommy

no, the second screenshot I edit with CSS, the actual result is in the first screenshot

Hey @DeniJSa,

Thanks for confirming. I just have a couple of questions to get us started:

1. Are you able to provide steps to reproduce this behavior with the Sample Web App?

2. Does this happen only with Webinars?

3. Is the participant that is cut off using the Client or the SDK?

Thanks,
Max

1. Are you able to provide steps to reproduce this behavior with the Sample Web App?
    I follow the step on this page https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/web/build
  2. Does this happen only with Webinars?
    I don’t know, but when I try it in a meeting, an error like that usually occurs.
  3. Is the participant that is cut off using the Client or the SDK?
    the client using SDK.

Hey @DeniJSa ,

Thank you, what was the CSS you used to resolve the sizing issue? :slight_smile:

-Tommy

The problem not actually resolve because I just try to make the exact result, I use CSS width and height but that makes Zoom meeting display looks messy

Maybe the problem is when in zoom application(desktop) the footer will disappear if we did not hover the footer for few minutes but in zoom web sdk the footer is not disappear

Hey @DeniJSa ,

Right, I was wondering if you could share the CSS you were using with me, so I can test it to reproduce the issue. Then we can look at our CSS to fix it.

Thanks,
Tommy

I just set the height on the bottom user view the large one, just like that, and I think my CSS is not responsive it only applies to my laptop size.

I want to ask is it on zoom web SDK, the footer will disappear if we do not hover the footer in a while.

if not my be you can make the footer disappear if we do not hover the footer in a while.

if yes maybe the problem is on my website.

Hey @DeniJSa ,

Good news! There is a property you can pass into the ZoomMtg.init() function that will auto hide the footer like in the Native Client.

isLockBottom: false

Example:

ZoomMtg.init({
      leaveUrl: this.leaveUrl,
      isLockBottom: false,
      success: (success) => {

Once the footer is hidden the whole video is shown.

https://marketplacefront.zoom.us/sdk/meeting/web/ZoomMtg.html#init

Thanks,
Tommy

ok awesome, I will try first

1 Like

Happy to help! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.