White Screen Appears on OPPO A37f Phones?

Description
A white screen appears while joining the meeting on this device OPPO A37f.

Which version?
Using the latest Android SDK version v4.6.21666.0429

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Every time while joining the meeting. Not happening on other devices.

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: OPPO A37f
  • Version : 3.0.0i
  • Android Version : 5.1.1

Attaching below the complete Model and Device Specs.

A white screen always appears on this particular device, Please look into it.

@carson.zoom Any update on this?

Hi @sa159871,

Thanks for the post. Are you getting this issue with Zoom default UI or Custom UI? If you are using Zoom default UI, could you provide a video clip that shows this issue? We have tried to reproduce this issue with the device we have on our side but no luck, and we do not have the same device you are mentioning. So any additional information will be very helpful.

Thanks!

@carson.zoom We are using Custom UI.

For additional info, I am attaching our app video link in which the user is facing the issue. Please have a look at it : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j638ambMXg9kGGkjiaDy3Wbp4GDblZRM/view?usp=sharing

I am also sharing our custom UI method below:

private void useCustomUI(ZoomSDK zoomSDK) {
        MeetingSettingsHelper meetingSettingsHelper = zoomSDK.getMeetingSettingsHelper();
        meetingSettingsHelper.disableShowMeetingNotification(true);
        if (isIndividual)
            meetingSettingsHelper.setTurnOffMyVideoWhenJoinMeeting(false);
        SDKCustomizedMeetingUIHelper.setNotificationHandleRef(this);
        CustomizedNotificationData customizedNotificationData = new CustomizedNotificationData(R.string.enguru, R.string.live_class_in_progress, R.drawable.guru, R.drawable.guru, R.color.white, R.drawable.guru );
        meetingSettingsHelper.setCustomizedNotificationData(customizedNotificationData, SDKCustomizedMeetingUIHelper.getNotificationHandle());
        meetingSettingsHelper.setCustomizedMeetingUIEnabled(true);
    }

Please let me know if any other info you need.

Hi @sa159871,

Thanks for the reply and the info. Based on the code snippet, everything looks good so the issue might not from here. Please cross reference the implementation of our demo app: https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-android.

Hope this helps. Thanks!