You have exceeded the limit of license assignment for your account. Buy more licenses to increase the limit

Hi
There was no problem until yesterday
When i try assign licence with API, I am getting an error like this
‘You have exceeded the limit of license assignment for your account.’
I can’t assign licenses in the zoom dashboard either.
I didn’t see any warning when I checked for Zoom updates.
What is the reason of this?

9 Likes

I have the same problem, what is the limit? Why did not informed before, we can’t use our zoom licenses at the moment.

8 Likes

I have the same problem today.
Please, zoom developers, answer the question what is this new limit?

5 Likes

I got the same issue today

4 Likes

i am facing same problem

3 Likes

we are facing the same problem. we are negatively affected

3 Likes

I am having the same problem, we are very serious victims. Someone from the zoom team needs to answer

3 Likes

Hi everyone!
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum!
Allow me to investigate this issue on my end and I will come back to you with an update shortly.

1 Like

any solution for this?

3 Likes

We still have no information on such an important issue. You published an article 6 days ago, there are no details there either. Are zoom employees unaware of such a development, I asked support, they don’t have any information, or is it a bug?

Article link : https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/14424120171405-Zoom-error-code-exceeded-the-limit-of-license-assignment-

1 Like

hello elisa, will this problem be fixed, we are in a very serious situation. We assign licenses with API.

example ss ; IMG-20230403-213623 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB

1 Like

Hi Elisa,
any solution or information for this issue ?

1 Like

hello, will you explain this topic, our licenses are locked, we can’t use it now.

Hi @mahmutyilmaz1
I am currently looking into this.
Did this article help?

1 Like

Hi @elisa.zoom unfortunately this article did not help,
Our problem is that we cannot use existing licenses. As you can see in the screenshot, although there is a license, we cannot assign a license to the basic user. It says license assignment limit reached.

2 Likes

yes, got same issues.

I created an internal ticket already but let me reach out to you to share more information
@mahmutyilmaz1

Hi @zoomdevelop
This is a thread for a different topic, could you please open up a new one and I will take it from there.
Thanks,
Elisa

1 Like

Yes
Exactly Same problem.
what zoom doing now?

3 Likes