You have exceeded the limit of license assignment for your account. Buy more licenses to increase the limit

Hi @elisa.zoom please help raise the ticket leave, it is a common problem, and effect many users. thank you!

2 Likes

is this common problem?
i don’t think so.
i purchased one more license but didn’t work.
also i didn’t get any notice about this
@xzoomb

2 Likes

Elisa is trying to help, she opened a ticket, but our problem still persists, we will be glad if it is solved today, we cannot use zoom still.

2 Likes

hello, still no news? All customers using license with api seem to be affected, we have postponed the meetings.

3 Likes

hello, yes it doesn’t work to buy a license, we are seriously impressed.

5 Likes

Hello, I have also the same problem, noticed it today in the morning. Any news regarding solving it?

5 Likes

Has anyone received any information aboutthis issue? I still can’t use zoom convenientaly.

3 Likes

Elisa texted me that we fixed it, but the problem is still not resolved.

1 Like

@elisa.zoom - Same issue for us. Please escalate ticket 16962309 for me.

2 Likes

I have the same problem from yesterday, I am getting an error ‘You have exceeded the limit of license assignment for your account.’ Can not use zoom licenses. Any solution for this problem?

3 Likes

Can u notice the schedule to resolve this problem?
Just Keep waiting is not easy on our side.

No Assignment policy now? or just a bug?

3 Likes

I still have the same problem. nothing has changed since yesterday. It’s quite annoying I must say :confused:

2 Likes

Same problem! I thought it was due to bad connections… But I’ve been cancelling and reactivating the license but to no solution… And is deducting from my bank acc…
In serious use and there was no member to reach out to…
This is getting worrisome…

2 Likes

I even paid twice… 1 license at $7.50 to try out (cancel and subscribe again but still wasn’t working)
So… I ended up taking a bet by trying to purchase 2 license at $14.99 (luckily is under promotion)
Surprisingly it worked…
Now purchasing 1 license is not even working even for my own account…
I am wondering why… and what am i going to do with the other license?
This is just a waste of my money…

1 Like

We encounter same problem, but not with api, but directly on zoom.us site.
Today I wasn’t able to assign licenses, and have contradicted messages on user management page:

• You have licenses still available to users. Assign license to users or manage your license count.
  • You have exceeded the limit of license assignment for your account. Buy more licenses to increase the limit.

Now all accounts have been affected, not only api users?

2 Likes

Salam. We also have problems with meetings created through the API. What is even worse, the documentation does not mention any numbers, limiting numbers, algorithms or logic for this. We have been working with Zoom for many years, and it is very unfortunate that such a problem has arisen.

3 Likes

hello mr Sarhan, did you send a message to zoom as a ticket?

2 Likes

Aleykum Salam. Of course, I have opened 2 tickets with urgent status. They answered after two days. In short, they reported that “we have a cool-down period for the April 1 release.” In my case, the problem remains unsolved.

1 Like

worrying, 4 days still waiting,

2 Likes

I still can’t use Zoom API
error: You have exceeded the limit of license assignment for your account. Buy more licenses to increase the limit.
my zoom account has Zoom Pro plan only the one license and I can’t use this license the last 5 days.

2 Likes