Your browser doesn't support using the computer's audio device

Description
When I try to load zoom meeting in my browser, it always tells me that the browser doesn’t support using the computer’s audio. However, I have the updated browser with me in my system.

Error
Your browser doesn’t support using the computer’s audio device, please upgrade your browser to the latest version

Which Web Client SDK version?

Screenshots

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: Desktop
  • Browser: Chrome
  • Browser Version: 89.0.4389.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Hey @ektab.patel,

Welcome to the community!

A couple of things for you to check…

• Is your webpage being served over https? If not, please try.
  • Have you enabled microphone access for the browser? Clicking the little ‘i’ in the address bar should allow you to check this.
  • Are you able to get it to work in other browsers such as Firefox, or is it just Chrome you’re experiencing issues with?

Thanks,
Alex

I got the solution.
It is https issue.
But now the issue is that when I load zoom meetings in iframe and when I end meeting the leaveUrl is working.
In short I want refresh the page when user click on the leave meeting button.

Glad you figured it out @ektab.patel!

In Web SDK (JWT), Share Screen not working in iframe.
Description:-
When I share my screen it’s showing the black screen to others. I am loading Iframe with this share screen is not working and I am checking with HTTPS site.

Which Web Client SDK version?
Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: Desktop
  • Browser: Chrome
  • Browser Version: 89.0.4389.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Hey @ektab.patel,

Thank you for the update. Currently the Web SDK doesn’t support being displayed in an iframe. Instead, you can display the meeting window directly on the page.

Please see our Sample Web App for detail on how you can implement the Web SDK.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.