Your browser doesn't support using computer's Audio device, please upgrade your browser to the latest version

Description
Your browser doesn’t support using computer’s Audio device, please upgrade your browser to the latest version

Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.

Which version?
Latest version
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. iPhone6]
  • Version: [e.g. 22]
  • Browser:[e.g. Chrome]

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @prashantrahulkar,

Please fill out the post template so we have enough details to support you:

Description
A clear and concise description of what the question is.

Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.

Which version?
Knowing the version can help us to identify your issue faster.

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. iPhone6]
  • Version: [e.g. 22]
  • Browser:[e.g. Chrome]

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy ,

We are also facing same issue, even we can not do anything with SKD

Web SDK version : 1.7.9
Device : PC
Browser Chorme , FireFox Version 87

We also try to upgrade SDK to 1.7.10 but still we are facing same issue, also we uploaded it over HTTPS , enable all the browser setting for allow Microphone , camera etc.

So please suggest something else from above

@tommy please help us on this as soon as possible, because of this type issue we are fail to launch our product.

Hey @puravt

Have you enabled the browser to access your microphone? Can you click the i in the address bar and send me a screenshot?

Our Web SDK engineers are looking into this issue. (CS-2053)

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy please check below screenshots for further reference for join zoom call and browser-related issue.

I tried this thing with three different browsers with an updated version which are Google Chrome, Mozila FireFox , and Microsoft Edge

Thanks for the additional details @puravt.

I will keep you updated on the resolution.

-Tommy

Hi @tommy

Same issue also for me

Hi Tommy, same issue is happening with me take a look on screenshot. can not use any feature like audio/vedio/chat… I tried , I am using latest SDK with JWT authentication. No error in browser console. Please advice. or if someone know issue please let me know so that I can correct it.

I am using latest mozilla, chrome and edge…all have same issue.
Regards

Hey @ramya, @s.nishant,

Make sure you are serving the site over https.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,
First-

I can join with audio, vedio and chat features. I guess using JWT, I can join same meeting number of times and any day there is no expiry time with JWT. Please correct me.

Seccond-

It will help if I get generateSignature method in coldfusion. take a look on this below link.

Regards.

Hi @tommy
Yes I am using the https

I am able to join to meeting in chrome browser but getting issue in safari browser

Hey @s.nishant,

Correct.

Thanks, we will consider adding a coldfusion example.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @ramya,

Thanks for the additional details, currently joining with Computer Audio on Safari is not supported:

-Tommy

Hi @tommy I seem to be having similar issues other people have mentioned here. Here are some more details

• Using Zoom web sdk 1.7.10
  • The site is served over https
  • We are using Zoom in an iframe. The iframe has the sandbox and allow attributes. i.e sandbox=“allow-forms allow-scripts allow-same-origin allow-popups” allow=“microphone; camera; fullscreen; autoplay;”

After going through the captcha, at one point I did see the “Join Computer Audio” button, and I was able to hear the audio although it kept prompting a dialog saying something like “Zoom is unable to join computer audio. Try again”. Clicking “Join Computer Audio” button again would lead to the same dialog. But now, I don’t even see that button.

Appreciate any pointers to resolve this issue.

Hey @hub-eng,

Thanks for sharing this. We are currently working to fix the issue. I will keep this thread update. (CS-2046)

-Tommy

Thanks for replying. Look forward to the fixes.

1 Like

I am having exactly the same problem on Chrome

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

Hey @aakaash.sehgal,

Thanks for letting us know, we are working on the fix.

-Tommy

Dear Team,

We have a similar issue and our customers are completely unhappy as feature is broken on iPhone. We cannot give the native client as invite urls with password are exposed. We are forced to use the native sdk and give the customised app.