I’m getting the
Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again error when using the react sample app. It’s using SDK v1.9.0. I’ve followed the setup instructions, with the only deviation being to rename
App.js because the file was incorrectly named out of the box.
I’ve already gone through the megathread about this error and addressed all of the potential errors I could find. I was directed to make a new topic about my specific problem.
- I’m using a JWT App type for the key
- My developer account is Pro
- I’ve tried both starting a new meeting (with
role == 1) and joining an existing meeting (with
role == 0) with the same error both times
- There is no issue with signature generation - my endpoint is live on Heroku and I’m able to successfully retrieve signatures with Postman. The signature generation server is using JWT app credentials.
- I’ve been using an 11-digit number for the meeting number:
How can I fix this error? Thank you!
Which Client Web SDK version?
- Device: 2014 MacBook Pro
- OS: Catalina 10.15.1
- Browser: Brave 1.18.77 (shields down); also tried Safari 13.0.3