Zoom API - Create meetings using 2 different person who doesn't have Zoom account

Description
I have pro account of Zoom and I want to create meeting of 2 different persons who doesn’t have Zoom account. How I can do this using Zoom API?
I have refer this documentation https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/meetings/meetingcreate but not understanding where to add information of these 2 different persons.

For example
I have Zoom account name as ‘A’ and I want to schedule meeting of person ‘B’ & person ‘C’. And person B & person C doesn’t have Zoom account.
So how I can schedule this meeting using Zoom API?

Hey @Vivek.Patil

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

Thank you for quick reply.

But your answer doesn’t match my query.

Hi,

You are on the right track.

If you would like to create a meeting between two people, use the createmeeting endpoint to first create the meeting itself.

Once your meeting is created, use the meetingregistrantcreate endpoint to add the people to the meeting. In the response of this endpoint, you will receive a join_url property. This is the URL that the participant can use to join the meeting. You should send this to them via email.

I hope this helps!

Many thanks,
Alex

Thank you @alexmayo for this answer.
It is working for me.
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Thanks, @alexmayo! Glad he could help with this @Vivek.Patil :slight_smile:

Best,
Will

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.