Zoom Cerner EMR integration?

Hi, I read this Medium article https://medium.com/zoom-developer-blog/integrating-zoom-into-your-emr-platform-692d112def40

Is this article still valid and would there be any “gotchas” or new things we would need to know now in 2021?

Are there any reasons or issues that would prevent this working with Cerner?

Build your own vs Installing app - it seems you could create your own solution by requesting to have the “API Cust Create” option enabled for your account and by following this article or is there new changes that would prevent that as well?

Hey @kelly.boccia,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. That article is still up-to-date in terms of the steps that you would want to follow. I’m not seeing anything that’s changed about that process.

I’m not aware of how Cerner operates and I wasn’t able to find previous instances where a customer integrated with Cerner. That’s not to say it hasn’t happened. I would reach out to them to see if they are able to offer any insight.

That’s correct! If you don’t have an ISV account, you’ll want to reach out to isvsupport@zoom.us in order to talk about setting up an account that can use custCreate. They may also be able to offer more information on Cerner.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.