Zoom Click to Dial Disabled on Salesforce Lightning

Description: Click to Dial feature for Zoom Salesforce integration is not working on Salesforce lightning experience as the phone numbers on a contact record are not clickable and will show up as click to dial disabled.

I attempted to resolve it with a documentation found online using information from configure OpenCTI Adapter URL section: ZoomPhone+for+Salesforce+Admin+Guide.pdf. According to this guide, I will have to find the link for the ZoomVoiceLogin Visualforce page then I will have to find Zoom phone call center on call center (setup → call center → edit zoom phone call center) and add the URL into the CTI adapter URL field on the zoom phone call center page. The issue that I am currently facing is that the zoom phone call center page is completely blank with no fields showing up on it:

And as a result, I am unable to add the CTI adapter URL to resolve this issue.

App: Zoom App V3.23 (Zoom - Zoom Video Communications, Inc. - AppExchange (salesforce.com))

How to reproduce (if applicable):

Issue #1: (Click to Dial disabled)

Login as one of the users with access to zoom phone → click on contacts (in the header) → click on any contact → click on the phone number on the contact record

Issue #2: (No fields in zoom phone call center)

Setup → search call centers in quick find box and click on it → click on edit for zoom phone call center

Screenshots (see above)

Hello Zoom Team,

same issue here. No fields showing up when trying to edit call center.

Please advise.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.