Zoom Create Metting API

When creating a scheduled meeting, it didn’t appeared in upcoming meeting in a account profile.

I use JWT app with create meeting api, API work nice, meeting is created, i can start, stop, share start url, but meetings doesn’t appear in a upcoming meetings, so my question why?

Hey @zoom26

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

Thanks, i think that may be wrong time format, this is payload for creating meetingScreenshot from 2020-09-28 13-47-36

Hey @zoom26,

Can you make sure to format your time as follows:
2020-09-29T00:00:00Z

You can find the exact formatting in our documentation here:

Let me know if this helps!
-Will

i try to send payload like this, but meeting not appear in upcoming meetings
Screenshot from 2020-09-30 10-43-03

Hey @zoom26,

Can you share the meeting ID of the meeting that was created? Additionally, can you confirm if you’re not seeing it listed in the API response for scheduled meetings, or if this is in the UI? If it’s the API, sharing the request you’re sending to get scheduled meetings will help me to take a closer look.

Thanks!
Will

entity_id

All this meetings was created by API, and yes, i can confirm, that’s in the API response for scheduled meeting this list returned correct.

Hey @zoom26,

Can you please provide your request body and response body in JSON format so we can reproduce and debug the issue on our end?

Thanks,
Tommy

this is request body:
this is response:

Hey @zoom26,

Thanks for providing that—in taking a look at your request, I can see that the host for this meeting is an API User, meaning that they cannot access our UI. If you’re looking for this meeting in the UI under Upcoming Meetings, it’s likely that you’re doing so from a different account.

A 201 response will confirm the meeting has been successfully created, but you won’t see it in the UI if the host is an API User.

I hope this helps to clarify, but let me know if there are still questions!

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.