Zoom Dashboards - List meetings

Hey,
Is it possible to add to each of the meetings object, in the meeting list of ‘metrics/meetings’, the following properties:

• Co-Host: true or false, depending whether or not the meeting had a co-host.
  • Alternative-Host: true or false, depending whether or not the meeting had an alternative-host.
  • Cloud recording: If the meeting was recorded and its recording was stored in the cloud.
  • Streaming: If the meeting had a live streaming.

I’ve seen some of those properties in different endpoints. However, they are relevant like any of the other properties that are included in this API-endpoint, and getting them from different endpoints may sometimes cause error and it increases complexity of the number of requests needed and data handling.

Thank you in advance,

Hey @Dev_Torii
Are you referring to this endpoint?

I am referring to the following API endpoint: ‘https://api.zoom.us/v2/metrics/meetings

Hi @Dev_Torii
Thanks for clarifying that with me.
So in that specific endpoint Zoom Meeting API

If you look closely to the response body, you can see that it has a
“has_recording” field.

If you would like to see those specific fields, feel free to add a feature request so the appropriate team will look into that:

Hope this helps,
Elisa

Thank you for your quick answer as alway,

Unfortunately has_recording doesn’t suffice because it does not indicate whether or not the recording was stored in the cloud, it might also be stored locally.

I took your advice and created a relevant feature request so thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Dev_Torii,

Thank you for the time you took to reach out and share your feedback with us. Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or feedback.