Zoom Delete not working for past meetings

Description
We are trying to delete all Zoom meeting older than 60 days, and achieve that we first call the fetch meetings API, and later calling the delete meeting API for individual APIs.

Error
Delete Meetings API are not working for past meeting, it is returning 404, but I can see those meetings in Zoom Dashboard.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
We are using JWT App.

Which Endpoint/s?
Endpoints we are using

• Fetch All Meetings
    {{host}}/metrics/meetings?type=past&from=2020-07-10&to=2020-08-10&page_size=100

• Delete Meeting
    {{host}}/meetings/96766446079?schedule_for_reminder=false

Sample Meeting IDs for debugging

Additional context
We are doing this because we are GDPR compliant organisation, we would like to delete all the past data that we asked customer to store.

Let me know if more details needed.

Hey @sunillulla

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

@DeveloperBot Thanks, but the related thread weren’t helpful.

Hi @sunillulla,

Thanks for reaching out here—since we’re already working together over email, I will follow up with you there!

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.