Zoom Events Server Integration

I have set up a Server to Server OAuth app and our Zoom admin has granted access to the “Entire Account”. However, I notice Zoom Events API works slightly differently to Zoom Webinars and other Zoom APIs.

With the Users API, I can retrieve a list of all users in the org. With Webinars API, I can pass any userId within the API request to obtain a list of Webinars associated with that user. These are both great and work as I expect since the app has permission to the “Entire Account”.

With Zoom Events however, there is no ability to pass a userId or retrieve a list of events of all users (based on the app permissions). Instead, it seems the API returns only Events from a hub that I (the developer) am associated with.

Ideally, we would want the app to be able to retrieve Zoom Events created by any user and for me (the developer) to not need to be associated with the Event or Hub (e.g incase I leave the org or another developer takes over).

What is the recommended approach for integrating with Zoom Events in a server to server capacity so the integration is not associated with my account?

Many thanks in advance!

Hi @robert12
Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to our Developer Community!
Thanks so much for sharing your findings with us, I personally have not seen this behavior but allow me to look into this and I will come back to you with an update shortly.
Cheers,
Elisa