Missing Scope for Zoom Events (Server-to-Server OAuth)

We are trying to use the Zoom Events API for adding tickets/registrations. However, the Zoom Events scope appears to be missing while setting up the Server-to-Server OAuth App.

Thank you!

@ablash,

Thank you for your question @ablash! To begin, can you verify that Zoom events is enabled for the user role on your account?

Hi @donte.zoom ,

Thank you for the reply! We were testing this out with an admin role, which has edit permissions enabled for everything across the account. However, I do not see Zoom Events specifically listed under the Role settings. I have also confirmed that the admin account has a Zoom Events license.

Hi @donte.zoom, any updates on this?

Hello @donte.zoom. We’ve also notice Zoom Events scopes are currently missing within the Server-to-Server OAuth app. I see them in the OAuth app, though.

Is this expected behavior?

@tsantopietro-cea ,

Yes, that is expected behavior. It looks like Zoom Events APIs are available under the user-level Marketplace App OAuth type. Are you looking to use s Server-to-Server OAuth app type for a specific reason? If so, please share your use case and I will share it with the team.

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

@ablash,

Could you please clarify the Marketplace App type and the specific Status you are checking for the Zoom Events API Scopes? Zoom Events API should be available under OAuth
User-Level Marketplace App type.

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.