Activating an App

I am not a developer, just a user with admin rights to our Zoom account.

Since the JWT app will no longer work after this Friday, September 8th, I am creating an App to use an OAuth connection back to our Freshservice account.

I have the App created in the Zoom Marketplace but I am unable to Activate it. Once I press the Add button, a new tab opens and I get this message - {“status”:“failure”}

I have all of the Freshservice parts set up and configured. I need the App activated so that the two software’s can communicate.

Can someone let me know if there is something I am missing when I am trying to Activate my App?

Thank you.

Looking to discuss the use of apps integrations on the Marketplace?
Join the Zoom user community conversation at https://community.zoom.us.

Hello @bruce.imber

I would need some more information on the error but, I can think of a few options, can you check and make sure all of the Redirect URLs are on the allowlist exactly the way they are entered in Zoom

Also please check the Direct landing URL and the configuration URL the add button might not be working due to one of these options not showing correct.

Regards, Kwaku

Hi Kwaku,

The Redirect URL for OAuth and the Allow List URL are: https://oneteamssg.freshservice.com/api/_/credentials/oauth_callback

This information was provided to me by Freshservice.

There are no other URL’s except for the one listed in the Activation area under the Add button.

Add URL: Sign In | Zoom

Please let me know if you need any other infomation.

Thank you,
Bruce

Hello @bruce.imber

Whats the name of the App, please? and what type of app is it Server to server?

Regards, Kwaku

Hi Kwaku,

My App is called Zoom OAuth.

This App is OAuth, I did not create this as a Server to Server. Should this be a Server to Server App?

Thank you,
Bruce

Hi Kwaku,

Since the JWT token is no longer supported, our integration from Zoom to Freshworks has stopped working.

Have you had change to look at my app to see why it will not Activate?

Thank you,
Bruce

Hello,

Can you provide a Loom or a screenshot because even with the explanation I’m still not sure what your are talking about.

Regards, Kwaku

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.