Zoom integration using oAuth

Hi,

I’m working on POC to integrate zoom with our application using oauth. I have created a account level app in zoom marketplace (not published yet) and able to login using oauth successfully using my credentials(with admin role). However other users from same account are able to login but are not redirecting to our application which is configured in redirect_uri instead redirects to their profile page, hence they are not getting access_token to make furhter API calls for ex. create meeting. Can you please help me if i’m missing any scope or permission which allows all account users to access the app?

Please let me know if you need further details?

Hi @sagar.rudrawar

We do not support private internal apps or connectors to be shared and installed outside of the developer’s Zoom account unless it is intended to be shared for a short period of time for the purpose of external testing. In such scenarios, you may request Zoom to allow you to share your app manually.

If your request is approved, you can share your Publishable URL for the app’s installation. To generate the Publishable URL , you will still have to select the “Intend to publish this app on Zoom Marketplace” and provide all the required information needed for registering your app.

1. You can make the request to share the app by clicking on the ‘ Request to share this app outside this account ’ URL.
  2. After you make the request, the following text will change to - Request to share this app outside your account has been sent.
  3. If your request is approved by Zoom, you will see a message that says - This URL can be shared with users outside this account to install the app.

To know more, please visit: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/app-submission-and-management/testing-and-submitting-your-app

Thanks!

Hi Ojus,

My issue is with same account users. Does it not allow users from same account to access the app without publishing on marketplace?

Thanks
Sagar

Hi @sagar.rudrawar,

That is correct. Please make sure that the users have correct privileges. You can find them at https://zoom.us/role.

If you believe that you are following the correct steps and yet receiving the error, please send us a support ticket at developersupport@zoom.us with your account information (email ids of the account owner and the users).

We will assist you on the other platform.

Thanks!