Zoom integration with web SDK issues

Hi,
We have integrated our angular based application with zoom web SDK and we are facing following issues:

1. There is lag in audio and video when all the participants join the meeting through our integrated application. When same users join through Zoom app then audio and video lag is low. All our participants are in India.
  2. The messages don’t scroll in chat window as it does when using Zoom app.
  3. The presenter doesn’t take full screen in its own system though presenter is full screen in participants device
  4. If some users join through our integrated application and some through zoom app then chat is having foreign character and video and audio is not clear.
  5. The zoom window doesn’t open up when done in iPhone or Mac.
  6. Record button only gives option for record on cloud and doesn’t give the option to record locally.

Please advice as its impacting our user base.

Thanks,

1 Like

Hi,

After updating the zoom web SDK to 1.7.8, our customers are also facing audio and video lag.

Is there a solution for this?

Hey @vidyapreps,

I have answered you here:

@deepak2, please see my mention of the CDN locale. ^

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy Thanks. I will check the CDN locale.

1 Like

Hey @deepak2,

Happy to help! Please let me kn ow if it is working for you.

-Tommy

Hi @tommy,

The attendee audio is not audible (and in some cases lagged by 10-15 sec) to the host while using the web SDK. The attendee has enabled and is using computer audio. Later we use the Zoom app to test the case with the same attendee and the audio was audible without lag.

Hey @deepak2,

Can I ask what locale you are in? This could be a caching issue that we are fixing in a release this weekend:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @tommy,

I am using the global CDN for Web SDK and our customers are from India.

Thanks for the Web SDK update information. Eagerly waiting for the 1.7.9 version.

1 Like

Thanks @deepak2,

Once version 1.7.9 is released, please try it and let me know if you still have issues.

-Tommy