Zoom SDk crashes app on ios 12.5

Hi

We are using the latest zoom iOS Sdk on ios 12.5. however when we run the app, the app crashes.

The developer is working from home and does not have access to this iOS version. We are not able to test this sdk on simulator.

Pls advise how to fix this issue.

Hey @helloparent,

Thanks for using the dev forum! It is nice to see you again :slight_smile:

Do you have crash logs?

Im sorry I do not understand. You are seeing a crash on iOS 12.5, but the developer does not have iOS 12.5?

Thanks!
Michael

Yes, our users have iPhone 6 which does not support ios13. Zoom SDK crashes on ios 12.5. But since the developer does not have access to ios 12.5, he is not able to get the logs to debug the issue and share with Zoom team.

Is there any way to resolve this?

Regards
Atul

Hey @helloparent,

Unfortunately there is not much we can do without the logs. You could look into crashlytics which will automatically produce crash logs on a users device to share with the developer.

Thanks!
Michael

Hi

Please find attached the logs from crashlytics. Please advise what is to be done.

Hi,

Is this issue resolved:

Regards
Atul

Hi, I think this was resolved because i’m not seeing the same problem anymore. You should follow steps from @Michael_Condon in that topic. Hope this help fixing your problem

1 Like

Hey @helloparent,

If this is indeed the same issue, it should be resolved now. Can you follow those steps and let me know what happens?

Thanks!
Michael

App is not running after updated new Zoom SDK. version no is : v5.5.12509.0401. Please suggest solution.

App getting crash after updated new zoom SDK. Please suggest solution

Hey @helloparent,

Please add the flag “-lc++” to your “other linker flags” and add the necessary frameworks to your Zoom_Share_Screen target.

Thanks!
Michael

Hi Michael_Condon,
I have made changes like you mentioned in previous post. Additionally i removed sampleHandler.h, sampleHandler.m, MobileRTCScreenShare.xcframework because currently we not using screen share feature in my app. Not able to install my app in mobile after done these all changes.

Hey @helloparent,

If you are not using screensharing, please also remove the Zoom_Share_Screen target.

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.