Zoom Login Authentication returning error 407

@sagesurfertest18 ,

Thanks for the clarification, login with username and email does not work with v5. 9 . You will have to use OAuth on 5.9. If you want to still leverage username and email, I can provide a link to version 5.4v. However, you will have to update to 5.9v in Nov. I’ve linked support documentation below for your reference:

hi, I noticed the topic, we also faced the issue.
we will update our app til Nov, but we wanna temporary fix to our app as faster.
can I get any link to download v5.4?
@donte.zoom

Hello Donte,
I am using the current version 5.7.6 and the latest version is v5.11.3.7251. If I update the version to the latest one then will my issue be resolved?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks and regards,
Rahul Maske

@sagesurfertest18 ,

You should still be able to use username/email login with V5.7.6. However, you will have to upgrade to the latest version in November. For the latest version of the SDK, you will have to add support for authorization and authentication using OAuth 2.0.

Hi @donte.zoom ,

Will we be able to still use direct login using v4.6.2? Seems only working for paid accounts only. Still returning a result of error 407.

Thank you.

@joseph.m,

Yes, v4.6.2 supports Username/Email login. To clarify, are you saying that you can only successfully login with paid accounts when using v 4.6.2 ?

hello @donte.zoom
I need zoom SDK v5.4 link

@smar.schools,
Please check your private messages for the next steps.

Hello Donte,
I am upgrading the SDK to the latest version to v5.11.3.7251 and after upgrading the SDK Can I use server to server authentication? And if I will be able to use server to server then can you provide me with some sample applications where I could get the details code for starting meetings and joining meetings.

Thanks and regards,
Rahul Maske

I am also getting same error while trying to login using zoom sdk my IOS ZOOM SDK version is 5.0, can you please tell me what to do?

@vishalwadekar766,
You will need to upgrade to either 5.4 or the latest version of the SDK and 5.3 and below have End of Life. I can share a link to 5.4 and you can find the versions 5.7 and above in the Zoom Marketplace.

@sagesurfertest18

For Andriod, you will want to implement PCKE OAuth flow and you can find example code here :

Hi @donte.zoom ,

Can you help us walkthrough with the update? We’re having problems using PKCE OAuth since it only gives ZAK for licensed account only. Can you confirm if this is true? Thank you.

@joseph.m,

You should be able to get the ZAK for non-licensed accounts. What response are you getting when attempting to get the user’s ZAK token? Please share screenshots and code snippets as well.

Get a user’s ZAK token

Get a user’s token

Thank you for this @donte.zoom .

Do we have to change our SDK type from user-managed to account level to authenticate non-licensed users?

Also, here’s how we do it

I am using my non-licensed personal account.

Thank you.

@joseph.m
It looks like you are trying to install a non-published app outside of the account. To fix this, you must publish the app to the Zoom App Marketplace. If you are looking to test your app externally before publishing it, you can request a publishable url. Here is our support documentation on this subject :

@donte.zoom is there any other way, where I don’t have to update SDK? if NO then can you please provide link to version 5.4 IOS SDK.

Hi @donte.zoom ,

I can get the ZAK token for licensed user, however I cannot get the ZAK token of non -licensed user. Will publishing our app in your marketplace solve the issue? Will this help me get the ZAK token for non-licensed user? Can you also share to me what will happen once we publish my app in your marketplace?

@joseph.m,

Just tested getting a ZAK from a non-licensed user and can confirm it is possible to get the token. Can you share the result of your request or the behavior you are seeing?

Publishing an App on the Marketplace will allow you to get ZAK tokens for users outside of your account.

Publishing an App in the Marketplace makes it available for any user to connect their Zoom account to your app. See our help documentation for more details : Publishing an App