Zoom marketplace App Approval - Squire

Our zoom marketplace app - Squire - has been in review since May 10th.

There were a few things that needed to be updated based on the first review, ie. the long description and the images - these have been updated.

On June 5th we got some more feedback that the login credentials weren’t working as expected however that was simply due to user error and was quickly rectified.

It is now June 20th and we have not heard from the app review team again. Can I please request an update as this is impacting our business.

Thanks.

Hello @rory Not sure what the issue is here according to my records we have provided a response well within SLA for every submission. You have a current submission that was submitted yesterday that should be addressed by tomorrow given yesterday was a holiday at Zoom. Depending on workload it could get reviewed today but worst case tomorrow.

Please see below

1 Like

HI @kwaku.nyante , my apologies, I was under the impression that this had been re-submitted a few weeks prior to the actual date.

We’ve resubmitted the application based on some feedback, I would really appreciate it if we could get the Squire app reviewed today please.

Best,
Rory

Hello @kwaku.nyante ,

We’re waiting on the resubmitted app to be reviewed, if you could let us know the status of that review, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Rory

Hello, @rory still well within SLA and the App was sent back, we were unable to complete the test refer to the loom video sent back. Please check your DM with the video of the issue

1 Like

Hello @kwaku.nyante ,

Much appreciate the quick response. We don’t seem to be able to locate the video - could you email it to me - rory@olas.io

Thanks again,
Rory

Hello @rory I sent it via DM so you should have it. I didn’t want to post it here for privacy reasons.

Regards, Kwaku

Hello @kwaku.nyante ,

We’ve been refused again, can you please provide some guidance?

Thanks,
Rory

Our app has been in the review process. We diligently addressed the feedback from the initial review by updating the long description and images. After few days, we received additional feedback regarding login credentials, which was swiftly resolved due to a user error. The prolonged review process is adversely affecting our business.