Zoom Marketplace App Review Process stuck

Hi Team,

Our last submission was on August 12th, and we also had a meeting on August 15th. Regarding some questions in the meeting, we also explained in detail through email and the review channel. We didn’t receive any feedback after the meeting.

We would like to know the status of the review, please let us know whether our App can be published on your Zoom App Marketplace. If not, please let us know the reason and what we need to do to push the review process.

Best Regards,
Rita

Hi @corporateofficedepot
I am sorry to hear that you have not heard back from the Marketplace team after meeting with them.
Could you please share the name of your app with me so I can reach out back to them to find out about the status of your app?

Best,
Elisa

Hi Elisa,

Thanks for your reply.

The name of our App is COD Poll, we are still waiting for the Marketplace team’s reply, we need to know whether our App can be published on Zoom App Marketplace ASAP.

It’s really urgent, as we are already delayed with our launch, our business now is totally stuck with this, so we hope the review process can be speeded up.

Many Thanks.

Best Regards,
COD Poll Team

Hi @corporateofficedepot
I will reach out to the Marketplace team about the status of your application.
Best,
Elisa

Hi Elisa,

Thanks for your assistance.

Besides, we have a question here, is it a private or public App if the App that can be searched on Zoom App Marketplace, while cannot be searched on the Zoom Client?

Many thanks.

Best Regards,
Rita Wu

Hi Elisa,

Our App(COD Poll) is in the process of security review, we would like to know about the status of our App, and we are still waiting for your team’s feedback. We hope the review process can be speeded up, could you please assist with this? Many thanks.

Best,
Rita

I am really sorry I did not reply to this, I just did not get a notification.
So to answer your first question, if you decide to make it public then it will be available in the Zoom App Marketplace and if you are working with an OAuth app.

If you are on the other hand developing a Zoom App, then it will be able to be searched on the Zoom Client.

I will go ahead and reach out to the Security team about the status of your application.
Thanks
Elisa

Hi Elisa,
We still have not heard from the Security Review Team, could you please assist to follow up on this? Thanks.

For sure @corporateofficedepot
I will reach out to them and will come back to you

Hi @corporateofficedepot
I just heard back from the Marketplace team and they have told me that they recently requested test credentials

Hi Elisa,

We have resubmitted our App to the Zoom App Marketplace, and the test credentials have been provided.

Thank you for your assistance.
Looking forward to hearing from the Marketplace team soon.

Best,
Rita

1 Like

Hi @corporateofficedepot
Just checking here if you have received communication from the Security team?

Hi Elisa,
Thank you for your follow-up.
We haven’t heard from the Security team since September 14, could you please check with the Security team if there’s any feedback for our App and when it can be published?
Many thanks.
Rita

of course! @corporateofficedepot
I am following up and will update you shortly

Hi Elisa,
We still have not heard from the Security team, we have also sent emails to rafael.canadido1@zoomappsec.us & christopher.laylo@zoomappsec.us, but we have not received any response till now, could you please assist to follow up on this? Thanks.

Thanks @corporateofficedepot
I will reach out to the team for you

Hi Elisa,
The Security team has replied to us with feedback, and we have fixed the problem and resubmitted our App.
Thank you for your assistance.
Looking forward to hearing good news from the Security team soon.
Best,
Rita

1 Like

Hi Elisa,
We have fixed the problem according to the feedback received from the Security team and we have also resubmitted our App, but we haven’t heard from the Security team. We need to get our App published as soon as possible, could you please assist to follow up on this?
Many thanks.

HI @corporateofficedepot
Sorry for the late response. I was out of the office and did not have my computer with me.
Has your app been approved?

Hi Elisa,

Yes, our app (COD Poll) has been approved and is now searchable on the Zoom marketplace.

Since now our app is only available for Zoom meetings, we want to make our app available in webinars, and we have below questions:

1. What is the review process? Is it a version update?
  2. How long will it take?
  3. Will it affect our current usage in meetings?
  4. And can it coexist with meetings?

Many thanks.