Zoom meeting launching issue as host

Description
We are using zoom api to create meet. On Created meeting when launch it as host we are getting some time this message “If you are meeting host, sing in to start meeting” and we unable to launch meeting.

Error
If you are meeting host, sing in to start meeting

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?
we used this presenter link which we got on creation of meeting :
[REDACTED]
How To Reproduce (If applicable)
open this presenter link you will that reported issue
[REDACTED]

An issue with authorisation process?

Hey @jajeefoundations21,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. When you navigate to the start_url, make sure that you are logged in to Zoom with your browser.

Thanks,
Max

Hi MaxM,

Thank you for reply!

Why zoom login required, we have created other classes also that working properly on the same browser just hitting start_url with out any login, host can able to started meeting. we are getting problem only with this meeting or some of meeting not for every meeting facing such issue.

Thanks
Nitin Chopkar

Hey @jajeefoundations21,

Thanks for following up. For your use case, it sounds like you need to enable Join Before Host and make sure that participants are using the join_url to join the meeting instead of the start_url.

Let me know if that helps explain the behavior you’re seeing.

Thanks,
Max

Hi Max,

In my case , host unable to start meeting using start_url. we getting msg “If you are meeting host, sing in to start meeting" .
Please look into it.

Hi Max,

Any update on this.

From
Nitin Chopkar

Hey @jajeefoundations21,

Please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread. In that email, please include the URL where you’re seeing this issue and I’ll investigate further.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.