Zoom Meeting SDK 5.15.5 not working on Pixel 3a device (Android Version:9.0)

Meeting SDK Android (5.15.5)

Description
I was updating my Zoom meeting sdk from 5.14.5 to 5.15.5. It is working fine on devices like S22 Ultra, and Google Pixel 4A (Android Version#10), but when I try to join a Zoom call on Google Pixel 3A (Android Version#12.0), somehow I am unable to join the meeting. Is there any minimum Android version limit applied by Zoom?

How To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior include:

1. Use Zoom Meeting SDK (Android)
  2. Join a Zoom call initiated by another user from the browser.
  3. The user wouldn’t be able to join the call.

Getting Zoom Error Code: 5
Internal Error Code: 124

JWT Token is valid:
eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJhcHBLZXkiOiIqKipuSDZHQkdSNkFkbDBEeWh6ZTRLZXlOZVZucWsqKioiLCJzZGtLZXkiOiIqKipZbUxuSDZHQkdSNkFkbDBEeWh6ZTRLZXlOZVZucWsqKioiLCJpYXQiOjE3MTEwNTMwOTYsImV4cCI6MTcxMTIyNTg5NiwidG9rZW5FeHAiOjE3MTEyMjU4OTZ9.N0RVzyzXslVZh1siKogulnVI-T635ob5AjqsvHX3KNc

@chunsiong.zoom need your kind help, as we need to deploy our application next week.

@wsiddiqui

Sorry , either that is not a valid JWT token, or there was truncated/masking of the sdkKey and appKey

Error code 5 seems to be associated with wrong token.

Could you double check the JWT Token?

If you need help urgently, I would recommend you to get a paid developer support as they have SLA to adhere to.

Hi @chunsiong.zoom ,

Below is the updated JWT token for your kind reference. Please note that JWT implementation is working fine on other Android and IOS devices.

eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJhcHBLZXkiOiJ5a3JZbUxuSDZHQkdSNkFkbDBEeWh6ZTRLZXlOZVZucWtaanQiLCJzZGtLZXkiOiJ5a3JZbUxuSDZHQkdSNkFkbDBEeWh6ZTRLZXlOZVZucWtaanQiLCJpYXQiOjE3MTEwNTMwOTYsImV4cCI6MTcxMTIyNTg5NiwidG9rZW5FeHAiOjE3MTEyMjU4OTZ9.U2czk3cTx3P3-kVvvXsO4-QyTHmRBKoV1kXhKarM0ZQ

@wsiddiqui the token looks fine. Do you have a captured SDK log for the failed instances?

This is the only info I received from the “onZoomSDKInitializeResult” method.

Error Code: 5
Internal Error Code: 124

@chunsiong.zoom

@wsiddiqui do you have the SDK log which is captured in a file format?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.