Zoom Meeting SDK Customization

I am trying to integrate Zoom Meeting SDK into my application. I am facing the issue of customizing the Zoom interface according to my requirements.
Any suggestion will be helpful

@abhijit.a.

For meeting SDK, there is limited degree of customisability .

If you are using Web version, I would suggest looking at component view
If you are using Client / Mobile version, I would suggest looking at custom UI mode.

Thanks for replying
I am using the component view but at the time of joining it is throwing a signature invalid error, I cross-checked all meeting credentials (SDK key, secret key, meeting no and password were correct).

@abhijit.a , do tag me when you are replying. Otherwise I will not get a notification and might miss your reply.

Do you have a sample of the signature?

@chunsiong.zoom
No such sample signature.
I am using sample-web-app using CDN I am able to connect meetings in the browser but I want to customise the Zoom meeting page if am using my code it is getting overwritten

@abhijit.a ,

There should be a signature which is generated by the code sample.

By the way, are you join meetings which are external to your account?

For customization. there is a limit to the degree of customization. Do check out the documentation here

@chunsiong.zoom
no i am join meeting with same account meeting id i get error something like this “i am using web sdk commonent view”

1. errorCode: 3712
  2. reason: “Signature is invalid.”
  3. type: “JOIN_MEETING_FAILED”

@abhijit.a , are you using the client ID and client Secret from a Meeting SDK App type?

@chunsiong.zoom hii I have a query I am trying to auto-admit the participants without giving the admit option to host. Can you suggest any modification required here?
This is my payload
{
“topic”: “Zoom API Demo”,
“type”: 2,
“start_time”: “2023-09-07T10:00:00”,
“duration”: 30,
“timezone”: “Asia/Kolkata”,
“password”: “zoom123”,
“agenda”: “Learn how to use the Zoom API”,
“whiteboard”: true,
“settings”: {
“host_video”: true,
“participant_video”: true,
“join_before_host”: true,
“mute_upon_entry”: true,
“watermark”: false,
“use_pmi”: false,
“waiting_room”: false,
“approval_type”: 0,
“registration_type”: 1,
“audio”: “both”,
“auto_recording”: “none”,
“enforce_login”: false,
“enforce_login_domains”: “”,
“alternative_hosts”: “”,
“global_dial_in_countries”: ,
“registrants_email_notification”: true
},
“recurrence”: {
“type”: 1,
“repeat_interval”: 1,
“weekly_days”: “2”,
“end_times”: 10
}
}

@abhijit.a , Sorry I’m not sure about the last question which you have asked. I would propose for you to create a new topic on that, so that it will get picked up by other community members and zoom staff.