Zoom Oauth App Approval

Hi,
I have integrated zoom oauth app OBODO on a server side using nodejs which is requested by our mobile app. I am able to test the zoom within my my mobile app but only with my developer account. Other zoom users are not allowed to login. Now i submitted the app for review in order to publish it and used by multiple users. But they are asking for test account credentials and test plan. I want to know how i will provide them my mobile app and test account credentials in order to let them test my integration. As i dont have any web portal for my project only it has app so i can’t provide login url.
Also i am passing state key as query params to authorization method along with code.

Please assist

Hi @ZubairN,

If it’s not possible to provide your reviewer with test credentials, they will likely need to schedule a call with you so that you can demonstrate the app to them over Zoom. In order to arrange this, you can do the following:

• Comment in your review doc and tag your reviewer — let them know that you will need to demo this to them since you can’t provide test credentials
  • Resubmit your app so that it goes back into your reviewer’s queue — add a note about this in your app’s Release Notes upon resubmitting

They will then coordinate with you directly.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.