Zoom OAuth functionality

Hello Team,

I am working on an Angular - .NET Core project where I want to integrate Zoom OAuth2.0 functionality.

I have created an account on the Zoom Marketplace and set up an OAuth app.

The requirement is to allow other users to authorize my app, giving the app the ability to create meetings under their account, similar to how Google OAuth2.0 works.

i.e. Users will come to my app, then give my app permissions through the OAuth screen and then they will be able to create meetings. Meetings should be created under their own account.

What is the correct way to do this? I am referring OAuth for user authorized apps & Zoom Meeting API this tutorial, but not able to complete my requirements.

Thank you.

Hi @vsi.edu , in order for users to authorize your app, it has to go through the publishing process: Publishing apps

Hello @gianni.zoom

I have sent a request to publish my Zoom app. I have filled in all the information but got an update request saying these things are missing or inappropriate “access to a test environment where your Production-Ready app is present, user documentation, and a test plan” as I have added both documentation URL and credentials for testing.
Can you please explain how these above things going to work from your side? And also which type of information do you need exactly in the above scenario?

We are developing a web application for educational purposes where students can take admission for a particular course in any organization. We require this Zoom functionality to create a meeting through Angular and .Net core web application by authorizing my app.
Can you please help me with how should I overcome this issue?

Thank you.

Hi @vsi.edu can you please recreate this pot in App Marketplace ? They will be able to help you :slight_smile: