Zoom OAuthアプリ連携とメールアドレスの関連性について

Zoom連携時にアカウントによって動作が異なる事象が発生します。
社用メールアドレスの場合は、Zoomの承認画面へ正しく遷移可能ですが、Gmailのアドレスの場合は、ZoomAPIより「無効なリクエストです」が返ってきてZoom連携の承認が行えません。
考えられる原因としてメールアドレスのドメインの制限がありましたが、「@bold.ne.jp」などでは承認画面へ遷移可能です。
Gmailの場合において何か制限や必要な設定などあるのでしょうか?

Hi @rtanaka2,

Do you have associated domains set up on your account? If so, this may be why you’re not able to use emails from outside your company domain:

Let me know if this might be the case.

Thanks!
Will

Hi, @will.zoom

I didn’t think his question was conveyed correctly, so I will elaborate.
(Sorry, I am not good at English, so I will use translation software.)

He created an OAuth application in marketplace and then made it possible to share the application to multiple accounts.

Then he was able to authorize it successfully when he accessed the Authorize url while logged into a Zoom account he created on a domain in his company.
However, when he logged into his Zoom account that he created with his Gmail account, he got an “invalid request” message.

He thought he couldn’t authorize a domain that was different from the company’s domain, but he was able to successfully authorize another Zoom account created with a domain other than Gmail.

He wants to know why he can’t authorize a Zoom account created with a Gmail account.
Is there a restriction that applies only to Gmail? Or do I need to change the settings of the application?

Hey @jhanawa1,

Thank you for clarifying. I’m not aware of such a restriction but it is possible. Please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread. In that email, please include the name of the app, the creators email and steps to reproduce the issue.

We’ll investigate further from there.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.