Zoom Phone API Audios endpoint issues

Hello, up until about a month ago I was able to use the following endpoint to create and upload audio assets to another user’s account.

https://api.zoom.us/v2/phone/users/{user_id}/audios &
https://api.zoom.us/v2/phone/users/{user_id}/audios/batch

Now it appears that I can only use my own userid to upload or create audios.

The app was generated using Server-to-Server OAuth with the scope including all items under the Phone API.

This did work before, as I deployed about 60 users using this method, originally using your TTS, and more recently using the batch upload for audio files.

Every time I try to use anybody’s email beside mine it returns a 400 error.

This is the Json I’m passing to the request
{
“text”: “hello”,
“audio_name”: “hello5.mp3”,
“voice_language”: “en-US”,
“voice_accent”: “Joanna-Female”
}

What am I doing wrong?

After looking through the error logs further, it appears that I’m really getting a 403 error, saying that I do not have permission. Not sure how to set this up or why it’s letting me submit under my own email address when it’s using server-to-server oauth

Hi @jesse.ser
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community!
Is my understanding correct that you were able to use a token generated with a Server to Server Oauth app to create and upload audios for other users in your account and now you are getting a 403 error and you can only do that for your own account?

Thanks! That is exactly correct.

Thanks @jesse.ser
I will go ahead and try to replicate this issue on my end and will also follow up with a Private Message
Cheers,
Elisa

Hello, I have the exact same issue with the list audios endpoint. I can only like mine, I had this issue before granular scopes came out, now I’m trying with them and have the same issue.
I have made sure I have phone:read:list_audios:admin
“code”:403,“message”:“You do not have permission.”

I’m using many other aspects of the zoom API and have not run into this issue anywhere else

Hi @jracz , could you try uninstalling your app locally, re-installing and generating a new token?

To confirm, are you using an S2S app like the earlier contributor?

Hello, @gianni.zoom yes, it is S2S. I don’t have an app installed, it is just code that is ephemeral and a new token is generated when it runs.

Can you please respond to my private message with the following information. You will see it the notification when you click on your picture and see an “envelope” icon:

• client id
  • account id
  • developer email associated with app
  • zm-tracking-id from the response header from the API request
  • screenshot showing added scopes