a customer has some CQs with common area phones and users. The users can manage the log in / log out from the CQs but it is not possible for the common area phones.
They would like to implement a button in Analytics&Reports > Zoom Phone Analytics > Call Queue Real-Time Analytics > “CQ_Name” > Members in order the users with the right privileges can do it.
It seems like you’re looking to implement a feature in Zoom Phone Analytics to allow users with the right privileges to manage log in/log out for common area phones within Call Queues. Here are some steps you might consider:
- Check Zoom Phone Settings:
- Ensure that common area phones are correctly set up in the Zoom Phone settings. Verify that the necessary permissions and configurations are in place.
- Review User Privileges:
- Make sure that users with the right privileges have the necessary permissions to manage common area phones and Call Queues. This might involve checking roles and permissions in the Zoom admin settings.
- Contact Zoom Support:
- If the functionality you’re looking for isn’t readily available in the Zoom Phone Analytics interface, consider reaching out to Zoom support. They can provide guidance on whether this feature is currently supported or if there are alternative solutions.
- Explore Zoom API:
- Zoom provides an API that allows developers to integrate and extend Zoom functionality. You might explore the Zoom API to see if there are endpoints or methods that allow for the management of common area phones within Call Queues. This could potentially be used to create a custom solution to meet your specific needs.
- Check for Updates:
- Regularly check for updates to the Zoom platform, as new features and improvements are often introduced. The functionality you’re looking for might be included in a future update.
- Consider Workarounds:
- While waiting for specific features, consider if there are any workarounds or alternative approaches that can meet the immediate needs of your users. This might involve manual management through the Zoom admin interface if that’s currently supported.
Remember that specific features and options can vary based on the version of Zoom and the specific configuration of your Zoom Phone system. If in doubt, reaching out to Zoom support or consulting their documentation can provide the most accurate, and up-to-date information.